Friday, June 06, 2008

10 films guaranteed to blow your mind

Looks like the server has been Dugg to death, but here's the list, and the Digg article:

The Truman Show (1998)
I Heart Huckabees (2004)
Waking Life (2001)
The Matrix (1999)
Dark City (1998)
American Beauty (1999)
Fight Club (1999)
Donnie Darko (2001)
Brazil (1985)
Network (1976)

I've seen Network, American Beauty and Brazil.

I don't remember much about Network, except that I liked it. I saw it a loooong time ago.

I thought American Beauty was ok, but it didn't come anywhere near living up to all the hype.

Brazil is my absolute all-time favourite movie. If you haven't seen it, you should.

2 comments:

  1. You need to see the Truman Show. It blew my mind, and it certainly belongs on the list, based on the other movies I've seen (including Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have a hard time getting past Jim Carrey, but if I can do that, I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete