Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The wisdom of seven-year-old boys

I was at the fancy new pool last night, watching my daughter’s swimming lesson, when I heard a commotion behind me.

I turned around and saw two boys, probably seven or eight years old.  The first one looked like he was lining up a field goal, and then took a running kick at the second one, catching him full-on in the nuts.

The second kid doubled over, gasping, and after a minute or so, he struggled to his feet.  Then he took a running kick at the first kid, catching him full-on in the grapes.

The crazy thing is, they kept doing this.  For about five minutes.  I don’t know if it was some sort of contest, or what, but each kid took several hard kicks in the onions.

No wonder I’m so happy I have two girls…

2 comments:

  1. Here's what you saw:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ro-sham-bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious. I think I'll take a pass on that one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete