Emily blessed me with a meme. I have to share ten things about myself, then pass it on.
1. After high school, I went to theatre school. Dropped out after three years because I got a job at a professional theatre. Did that for a couple of years, starved for a while, then went to computer school. That's worked out ok so far.
2. I worked at two radio stations while in university. I would do the overnight shift on Saturday night/early Sunday morning, then zip to the other station for the rest of the day. This was while I was young and stupid. Still, that was three very fun years of my life.
3. I lived in Montreal when I was young, but I can't stand the Canadiens. Hoping to see Sid the Kid knock them out tomorrow night.
4. I met my wife in June, got engaged three weeks later, and got married ten months after that. Nineteen (19!) years ago today.
5. I hate it when people loose their mind and misspell the word lose.
6. I also "hate" it when people throw quotes around "everything".
7. I can't eat sweet things.
8. Single malt scotch and I are fond of each other.
9. Curling is the best sport in the world. If you disagree, you've never tried it.
10. I can't think of 10 people to pass this on to.