Friday, October 22, 2010

I knew the moment had arrived

For killing the past, and coming back to life.

It's time to turn over a new leaf.  Time to start wearing hemp clothing.  Time to dig the Birkenstocks out of the closet.  Time to start smoking clove cigarettes and drinking espresso.  Time to quaff the Kool-Aid.

Time to start coding in Java.

After nine years of C# I'm changing to a Java/Javascript/HTML team.  I'll be working on our Regional Health team, where we produce a "zero download" medical imaging viewer.

Now all I need to do is set up Eclipse.  I should be ready to hit the ground running right after New Year's...

4 comments:

  1. Say it isn't so.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! jHell hath frozen over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My other option was to go back to my theatre roots and become Justin Bieber's road manager. I took the lesser of two evils.

    ReplyDelete