Today's meme is 15 Songs.
Here are the rules:
- Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer
- Go to SHUFFLE songs mode
- List the first 15 songs that come up (song title and artist) - NO editing/cheating. Even if you might skip the song when it comes up or be embarrassed for people to know that it's in your collection, you still must list it.
- Pass it on.
1) Desperado - Eagles (from Hell Freezes Over)
2) That Was Your Mother - Paul Simon (from Graceland)
3) Top Of The World - Van Halen (from Right Here Right Now)
4) See Emily Play - Pink Floyd (from Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd Disc 1)
5) Every Night - Joe Williams (from Verve Story 1944-1994 Disc 4)
6) Cleaning My Gun - Mark Knopfler (from Get Lucky)
7) The Confessor - Joe Walsh (from Greatest Hits)
8) South Side [featuring Gwen Stefani] - Moby (CD single)
9) I'm Not Supposed To Care - Gordon Lightfoot (from Gord's Gold Vol. 2)
10) Soul Man - The Blues Brothers (from Briefcase Full Of Blues)
11) Money for Nothing - Dire Straits (from Brothers in Arms)
12) Piano Concerto No. 1 - Ljubliana Symphony Orchestra (from Tchaikovsky’s Greatest Hits)
13) Lions - Dire Straits (from Live at the BBC)
14) I'm Gonna Crawl - Led Zeppelin (from Box Set - Disc 4 of 4)
15) The Happiest Days of Our Lives - Pink Floyd (from Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd Disc 1)
A little heavily weighted to Dire Straits, when I expected it to be more Floydish, but... what the heck. Still a nice way to spend the afternoon while writing integration tests.
What are your 15 songs?