Friday, March 18, 2011

Mind numbing radio waves

The CD player in the car is acting up, so instead of rocking my way into work the past couple of days I’ve been listening to the radio.  What an eye opener.

FM radio is awful.  I scanned through the selection of stations over and over, hoping to find some music.  Not much luck.  The only music I could find was hip hop or country.

AM radio was worse.  Infomercials or ranting hosts or “music of your life”.

I did notice one trend among all stations:

music

4 comments:

  1. Pfah. There's only one radio station worth listening to in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but not when you're looking for rock and roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. The CD player in my can doesn't work either. Luckily I like country, but still, sometimes it's just mind numbing radio waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only station I listen to...

    http://www.fm96.com/

    ReplyDelete