Friday, June 08, 2012

Hollywood lies at the end of the rainbow


There I am last night, lying on the couch reading Boing Boing on the BlackBerry (yes, I still have a BlackBerry, but I'm looking for something new.  Suggestions?  Don't you dare say iPhone...) and I come across two articles of interest.

Interesting because they concern my two favourite movies of all time, Brazil and Blade Runner.

If you haven't seen these movies, you are really missing out.  Best not to watch them back-to-back though...

2 comments:

  1. I like my Samsung Galaxy Note because now I finally have something with an on-screen keyboard I can use. The problem is that, because of the size of it, some people think that I'm compensating for something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Note looks nice, but it might be too big for my pocket. Don't want too many people staring at my pants. :)

    ReplyDelete